3M Particulate Respirator P100
The 3M Particulate Respirator 8293 helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection for certain oil and non-oil based particles. It also features 3M Cool Flow Valve, foam face seal, adjustable straps and individual packaging. The 3M Particulate Respirator 8293 is a lightweight, disposable P100 particulate respirator is well suited for those who want NIOSH's highest rated filtration efficiency. It provides a minimum filter efficiency of 99.97-Percent against oil and non-oil based particles. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The proprietary 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The foam face seal along with the fully adjustable straps, are designed to help enhance user comfort and may increase wearability.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
- P100 Approved, NIOSH's highest rated filtration efficiency in a filtering face piece respirator
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve
- Comfortable foam face seal
- Individually packaged
- Grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, and other dusty/oily operations
- Industries in which this respirator is commonly used include construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation
Please Note: All online purchases are treated as a finale sale. No returns, refunds, or exchanges will be available. Current pricing is valid for online purchases only, in store pricing may vary depending on retail store location.